Mar 10, 2010

10th March ,2010 Coconut Barfi.

Hi Folks,

I have been tied up with so much of office work that i hardly get time to chill n relax. Its only when i cook something for my blog i feel good.I keep checking on my visitors list everyday and i feel so good and motivated to write more .Guys keep posting your comments and also if you want to contri some recipe .I can put it here after trying it in my kitchen. After all this blog is for all the foodies . Wat say.

I made this coconut barfi. Its so easy to make and it tastes amazingly delicious.

Process:

Dish:Coconut Barfi. Serve: 8 People Time:20 mins Costing:


Ingredients:

1 cup grated coconut.
1/2 cup milk
5 spoon of condensed milk
1/3 cup sugar
2 tbsp ghee
1 tsp cardamom powder
8-10 sliced almonds


In a wok fry grated coconut in ghee. Fry it for 5 minutes till the ghee comes out.Keep stirring as it shouldn't stick to the bottom. Add Milk and boil it till the entire milk is soaked well in coconut . Add condensed milk and sugar in it . Keep on low flame and keep stirring often till the mixture gets thick and almost dry.Add Cardamom powder .Turn Off the Heat. Take a plate ,oil it (use ghee) and then spread the entire ready barfi on the plate. Cut into Square pieces when its warm . Sprinked the sliced almonds on the top of the barfi.

With this dessert you can end your meal.

Absolute Divine is this barfi. Enjoy and lemme know if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls drop a message so I know you visited.